top of page
6V1A8755-Edit (2)_edited.jpg

TRADITIONAL
Best for headshots or social media profiles

Up to 1 hour of coverage

1 outfit

1 location

Personalized Online Gallery

Printing + Sharing Rights Released

Editing Adjustments

Starting at $250

NON-TRADITIONAL
Best for spicing up your social media or just cause

Up to 1 hour of coverage

1 outfit

1 location

Personalized Online Gallery

Printing + Sharing Rights Released

Editing Adjustments

Starting at $250

2Q0A0302-Edit.jpg

add ons

thank you

ADDITIONAL LOCATION 
ADDITIONAL OUTFIT

EXTRA COVERAGE

$25 each location
$30 per outfit
$5 per minute

$50 OFF

TEACHERS
MILITARY

FIRST RESPONDERS
MEDICAL PERSONNEL

When it comes to payment, I require a 10% down-payment of your chosen package, and then I am paid the other 90% by the session date. I accept payments via cash, Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, + Credit via Pixieset. Any additional financial questions or concerns can be discussed during our consultation chat! 

payment

2Q0A6294 (1).jpg

COMMON QUESTIONS

DO YOU HAVE A STUDIO?

   At this time, I am mainly an on-location photographer; however, I would be more than willing to look and research into renting studio space for your needs! - Additional fees may apply

WE FEEL AWKWARD IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. WHAT DO WE DO?

     No sweat! It’s my goal to make my sessions feel as natural and relaxed as possible. My solution is to make sure my clients are comfortable with me first. During the session, I will provide plenty of direction to ensure you are comfortable and almost always moving around! 

HOW MANY IMAGES DO WE GET & WHEN WILL WE GET THEM?

     When it comes to taking photos, I am a firecracker when it comes to shooting. In any given shoot, I take up a minimum of 500 photos and I look closely at all of my images to ensure you are getting the best product.  Thus it takes me a few weeks to make sure your images are perfect for you. 

PRINTS

I offer a variety of printing products such as stationary, albums, prints, you name it!- I most likely can do it or look into it for you! Upon sending your finished gallery you will receive a pricing guide for my printing services as well as a print release so that you can also print your images if you decide not choose from my selection!

B&W PHOTOS

While I am primarily a color photographer, I create a separate portion within your gallery dedicated to black and white images from session so that you can have a little bit of everything!

RECIEVING PHOTOS

All edited images will be delivered to you in 2-4 weeks from a beautiful online gallery in color and black and white. The gallery is categorized accordingly so you and your loved ones can navigate the images effortlessly and easily. This gallery will stay accessible via the same email link for 365 upon delivery.

IMGL9294_edited_edited.jpg

Laura

"Victoria is such an incredible photographer. She has a natural eye for photography and is incredibly talented. Every photo she takes is unique and she is very knowledgeable. My favorite aspect of her work is that she never has you standing still, she constantly has you in motion to capture a more natural and graceful look. The photos she took of me were gorgeous and I am incredibly pleased with her photos! She was able to capture my natural side and is able to find the perfect angles. It truly is a pleasure working with Victoria and I highly recommend her."

bottom of page