top of page
2Q0A2375_edited.jpg

  capturing every
moment with love.

LET'S CONNECT

the process...

Now that you've gotten to see what I'm all about, you've combed through my social medias, and you like what you see- let's connect! The next step is setting up a time to talk to make sure we're the perfect match for one another!

6V1A3015.jpg

THE
PROCESS

6V1A3244_edited.jpg

THE PASSION WITHIN MY WORK

When it comes to me and wedding photography, you get what you pay for and then some. The investment you put into using me as your wedding photographer is more than just a couple of photos-- it is so much more than that. When you hire me, you’re getting a hype woman, a friend, a wedding fanatic, as well as images that showcase you and your significant others' wedding  journey. When you hire me as your wedding photographer you also gain a historian and a photographer, which means you are working with            someone who understands the importance of preservation and visual storytelling. 

 

Weddings are by far my favorite type of session. I love getting to walk alongside you and your person on this amazing journey. From the proposal (if I have the honor to be there for it), to the day of your engagement session where we'll have a blast taking photos, getting comfortable working with me, and getting excited about your big day. Finally, before you know it your wedding day arrives and we get to celebrate your love story and capture gorgeous images that will be apart of your lives for many generations to come. I'll be there to capture the biggest and best moments of the day together, some candid photographs, and everything in between. I love weddings because I have the privilege of seeing multiple different versions of what a wedding looks like to people and getting to support you and your person on a wonderful occasion. There is nothing I love more than being a wedding photographer.

 

As your wedding photographer, I am always willing to go above and beyond for you on your wedding day. I am here for anything you may need. I want you to have a wedding photographer whom you trust 120% and with whom you can share your wedding  journey.

Keith + Erika

"If I could pick a photographer to hire for all events in my future it would be Victoria. She has been so kind, helpful, positive, and professional from the very first phone call. I had talked to a couple other photographers but Victoria had such positive energy and truly seemed interested at being at our wedding and making it a memorable day. She kept in contact leading up to the wedding and we were able to reach out at any time with questions we had for her. The day of the wedding, she was incredible at her job and outside of her job. If she wasn’t taking pictures, she was volunteering to help grab something for anyone while we got ready. She worked so quickly and had a plan already set from the beginning. I had multiple family members tell me how impressed they were by her being able to move around so quickly during the ceremony to get as many pictures and angles as possible! She kept everything on track to get all the family photos taken that we wanted and worked in whatever photos we wanted to get in the moment. She was super flexible when we changed the order of how we did things at the ceremony. I can’t say enough amazing things about her!"
2Q0A9630 copy.jpg
alyssa-hurley-yekIZ4ltv1o-unsplash_edited.jpg

Common Questions

HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?  

   When it comes to payment, I require a 10% down-payment of your chosen package, and then I am paid the other 90% by the day or wedding/session date. I accept payments via cash, Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, + Credit via Pixieset. Any additional financial questions or concerns can be discussed during our consultation chat! 

DO YOU HAVE A STUDIO?

   At this time, I am an on-location photographer mainly; however, I would be more than willing to look and research into renting studio space for your needs! - Additional fees may apply

 

WE FEEL AWKWARD IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. WHAT DO WE DO?

     No sweat! It’s my goal to make my sessions feel as natural and relaxed as possible. My solution is to make sure my clients are comfortable with me first. During the session, I will provide plenty of direction to ensure you are comfortable and almost always moving around! 

 

HOW MANY IMAGES DO WE GET & WHEN WILL WE GET THEM?

     When it comes to taking photos, I am a firecracker when it comes to shooting. In any given shoot, I take up to a minimum of 500 photos and I look closely at all of my images to ensure you are getting the best product.  Thus it takes me a few weeks to make sure your images are perfect for you.

Have any other questions I may not have answered? Please feel free to send me an email
victoriagphotographyllc@outlook.com

CONTACT ME -WEDDING
arrow&v
6V1A4401 (2).jpg
2.png
1.png
bottom of page